Water management is a complex task which involves many units of water conservation areas. Since each unit varies greatly and those differences are the basic data, the operating environment, information system and business processes need to be able to achieve the sustainable management of water resources and management. This requires surveying and integrating information from different sources compiled as the management foundation to facilitate cross-authority collaboration which can improve quality effectiveness.
Using the Water Resource Integration Services (WRIMs) can help water resource management authorities reach lasting, well-developed goals.
- Watershed Management- Construction Management/ The Water Resources Conservation and Compensation Fee/ Land Use Management
- Water Environmental and Quality Monitoring/ Area Image Monitoring/ Aerial Remote Sensing Monitoring
- Water Resources Education Promotion
- Mobile System Solution-The Mobile Water Resources Management
- Management application platform provides the information integration services to water resource authorities and strengthens sustainable water resource utilization, management and development.
- The hydrological environment monitoring information is compatible with international standards. This platform provides real-time data integration to assist authorities in handling: water resource management and strain, and flood contingencies and other related disasters to reduce losses and improve operating efficiency.
- By using this intelligent program, water conservation advocacy can help people realize the importance and the effectiveness of reservoir conservation with concepts such as flood control benefits, water retention and living water.
+886-4-24156669 ext.601 | Miss Cindy Chang