The idea behind Service-Oriented-Architecture is to link user needs and software capabilities and to provide a pre-defined interface to operate it. We accomplish the concept of service-oriented architecture (Service-Oriented Architecture, SOA) and provide network information by following the OGC service standards in order to achieve synergy and to promote information reuse.
- Won’t aware of change of frame
- Improving application system quality effectively
- Integrating crabwise
- Improving information exchange intensity
- Saving develop costs
- Reducing link number of application system
- Reducing information security qualms about open-database
- Adjusting flexibly to organization procedures
- Improving information exchange speedy
- Accessing integrated information in unity
- Not to have to change system modules substantially
- Not to have to copy database form provider to self
- Reducing the problem of discordant data timeliness
+886-4-24156669 ext. 501 | Miss Emily Lu
Open data for communities and developers.